I WANNA BE A PRETTY GIRL WHO WEARS FLOWY DRESSES AND BOWS AND CUTE SHOES
BUT I ALSO WANNA BE A GUY WITH BUTTON UP SHIRTS AND FACIAL STUBBLE
BUT I ALSO WANT TO BE A PUNK GIRL WITH TEAL HAIR AND CROSS JUMPERS
BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT TO BE A GUY WITH BEANIES AND COMBAT BOOTS AND PIERCINGS
What if every single morning in your life you were put in front of a customize your character screen
telling someone to read a book and watching as their world slowly gets destroyed by it
Purrkour is a great Unreal Engine 4 powered cat parkour game where you frolic, pounce, and claw your way through an expensive pad, in pursuit of every cat’s dream – getting someplace really high.
Much like Catlateral Damage, there’s a great amount of fun to be had from smashing up your owners apartment, with paintings, vases, bottles and glasses all ready to feel your feline wrath. In Purrkour, You’re also given objectives, such as claiming cardboard boxes for your own or collecting kitty coins in hidden or hard to reach areas. To manage these objectives you you’ll need to use your purrkour skills, including a comical looking jump, wall running and climbing up walls with your claws.
Purrkour was created for the rpgmakerweb Indie Game Contest and is still early in development, with plans to further develop the parkour systems and add new content and levels. It’s already thoroughly enjoyable though - It’s such good fun being a bad cat.
(note: the real cat gif is courtesy of animalsbeingdicks)
Oh my god it’s like the Goat Simulator except fukkin cattes.
Fiona sketch card
I was thinking of selling these for £5 is that too much maybe £3
The fact that the ALA shared this link is so gloriously bitter and angry and I love it.
Is there a portmanteau for that? Angritter? Bangry?
My library card already gets me multiple “real” books, e-books, audiobooks, magazines and movies per month. For free.
Kindle Unlimited offers nothing from big presses, and no guarantee the authors will get paid fairly for their work. Libraries buy the book up front for a higher price (and a better binding). Kindle Unlimited offers the authors a variable percentage of a as-yet-undetermined-and-unannounced amount of money.
While Amazon touts Kindle Unlimited at “Netflix For Books!” the reality is Netflix signed contracts with everyone whose work they offer so that actors, screen writers, best boys, and the rest of those people get paid for the shows and movies you watch. Amazon does not.
That means your favorite author isn’t being compensated for their time or work. If you love a book series and want to see the next one get published: buy the book or hit the library. Starving authors quit writing because they like eating.
Not only is your favorite author not being compensated for their work, but the editors who help shape your favorite author’s work, the marketing departments who work really, incredibly hard at getting the word out for their authors (in an increasingly glutted marketplace and often, in smaller and mid-sized houses, with low budgets), the designers who create beautiful covers and carefully lay out the interiors of your favorite books so that you can read them easily, etc etc also all lose out when Amazon strong arms publishers into giving them huge discounts that can—and have!—put small publishers (particularly vulnerable ones like LGBTQ and feminist presses) completely out of business.
I really, really encourage everyone to do the following two things:
1) Order books from Powell’s, not Amazon. I bought Edan Lepucki’s “California” from them, and they offer flat $4.95 shipping on orders under $50, and free shipping on orders over $50. They have used and new books and they offer discounts on big sellers. The prices aren’t AS low as Amazon but they’re comparable. I know it’s impossible to completely eliminate buying things on Amazon, but at least try a little bit.
2) Check out your local library. I lived in LA for about 6 years before checking out the LA Public Library System. I was a fool! Now I get ebooks on my Kindle without ever having to go to the library. (pssst - If you don’t finish the book in the three weeks you have it on loan, turn off your Kindle’s wifi and it won’t go away.) I pick up physical books at the location less than a mile from me. I get audiobooks for long drives. I still buy physical books that I want to have for more than three weeks, but for most of my reading, the library is the way to go. If you’re cynical, think of it as getting a better return on investment from your tax dollars.
These tips are great for new players, or experts who need a lil reminding!
- How to get rid of unwanted villagers
- How to duplicate items
- How to grow hybrid flowers
- How to grow perfect fruit
- How to get a 100% approval rating
- How to pass Gracie’s fashion check
- How to get secret photobooth filters
- How to spot Redd’s fake paintings
Even if you won’t use these links, reblog so your followers can!
May 12, 1991: Bill Watterson predicts vaporwave.
Yūga being extra smooth while performing Moonlight Legend at Japan Expo (x)
Tuxedo Mask becomes so much more compelling to me when played by a woman, sign me up, I am HERE for this.
Lady Tuxedo Mask is the best Tuxedo Mask.